AEUK Institutional Terms & Conditions
Academic English Institutional listening & teaching materials PDFs / Word Docs
- Key terms and conditions: Since we offer non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds based on satisfaction. We offer free examples of what we sell giving the customer a true example of content. All sales are final. You are responsible for understanding our refund policy before making a purchase.
- These terms and conditions are for institutions / schools / universities purchasing our Institutional Memberships – go to terms and conditions for our Teacher or Listening memberships
Free PDF Downloads
- Free PDF Downloads: Please share freely – no restrictions.
(but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials &/or a link to our website. Thank you.)
Institutional Teacher / Listening Membership
- Download absolutely everything. No limits on how many times you download a resource.
- Complete freedom to use, [adapt and change – Institutional Membership 2 only] BUT all materials must be only available for your students through a password protected Virtual or Electronic Learning Environment.
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet to share freely or as open source.
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please do not re-sale our materials online.
- PDF Downloads are photocopiable but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials [Institutional Membership 1].
- Logo-free Word Documents [Institutional Membership 2] do not have logos and web addresses BUT still remain the intellectual property of Academic English UK and users need to adhere to copyright / sharing regulations.
- Access all Institutional Membership 1 downloads through https://www.academic-englishuk.com/teacher-membership or TEACHER MEMBERSHIP on all individual downloads.
- Access all Institutional membership 2 [logo-free word docs] downloads through https://www.academic-englishuk.com/institutional-membership on all individual listening downloads.
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 5 IP addresses only (prevent passwords and username sharing).
- If you have any problems with activating membership / downloading PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
Institutional Membership for Academic English Teachers
- You are welcome to use / photocopy our materials for classes – please leave all logos and web addresses on worksheets for Institutional Membership 1 – Thank you.
- Institutional memberships allow you to use /share our materials with ANY number of teachers and students. All materials must be only available for your teachers / students through a password protected Virtual or Electronic Learning Environment.
- Institutional memberships allow you to put our materials on Electronic Learning Environments / digital courses / E-Learning Environments (please ensure these environments are NOT open-access but password protected digital platforms).
- Logo-Free materials are still the intellectual property of Academic English UK but institutions can adapt them in any way (add their own logos, change content, etc…). Please do not re-sale or share our materials under your signage.
- Institutional membership owners have a responsibility to adhere to AEUK copyright – please ensure students respect the copyright of the products and do not to share through social media or internet sites – thank you.
- We don’t hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English and You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.
- The authors have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information within these materials was correct at time of publication. The author does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause.