This is the best way to have 'unlimited' access to all 100+ listening worksheets & PDF Listening books - you have one month (30 days) to download documents and improve your listening skills
£12 One month 'unlimited' access to all the listenings.
No recurring payment - after this month buy again.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions for Silver Membership (please read)
[Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet. Only 5 different IP addresses allowed. PDF downloads are restricted to 5 downloads only] More information.
Listening Member's Area - free access to all these materials
Teachers' Member's Area - free access to all these materials coming soon
Terms & Conditions
Academic English listening & teaching materials PDFs
- Since we offer non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds based on satisfaction. We offer free examples of what we sell giving the customer a true example of content. All sales are final. You are responsible for understanding our refund policy before making a purchase.
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet. This is seen as a breach of contract and membership will be terminated.
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 5 IP addresses only. If this is exceeded then a punishment period of 5 days will be applied. (this is a security breach to prevent passwords and username sharing)
- PDF downloads are restricted to 5 downloads only – (same reason as above)
- You can cancel membership subscription at anytime by contact us. However, membership will only expire at the end of month you have paid for.
- If you have any problems with downloading / seeing PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
- Teachers – you are welcome to use our materials in class - please leave all logos and web addresses on worksheets - Thank you.. We don't hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English and You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.