AEUK – Subscribe to us
- October 20, 2019 New Topic-based Lesson Book- 6 lessons [6-10 hours]
- September 29, 2019 New TED Talk Listening Worksheets
- September 20, 2019 Artificial Intelligence Lesson Book- 5 lessons [6-10 hours]
- September 11, 2019 Noise Pollution Lesson Book- 5 lessons [6-10 hours]
- August 28, 2019 Noun Phrases
- August 16, 2019 TED Talks with PPT & Adapted Video
- August 4, 2019 New TED Talk Worksheet [Sustainable Investment]
- July 28, 2019 Academic Integrity Lesson AEUK
- July 19, 2019 Institutional Membership AEUK
- July 7, 2019 Pre-sessional Course Week 1 Lesson Ideas!
- June 18, 2019 Procrastination Lesson Resource Book
- June 4, 2019 An Academic Lecture on Gun Culture in the U.S
- May 20, 2019 New Membership Options
- May 6, 2019 Speaking Lesson - Task Cards (analysis & evaluation)
- April 10, 2019 Academic Plagiarism Lecture & Reading Lesson
- March 23, 2019 Economic Inequality - Lecture & Reading Lesson
- March 17, 2019 Ethical Consumerism Listening Lecture
- March 10, 2019 Signposting Language in Seminars / debates
- February 22, 2019 Describing Academic Graphs and Charts
- February 17, 2019 Academic Word Forms
- February 3, 2019 TEACHER Membership
- January 13, 2019 Free Academic Pronunciation Worksheets
- December 27, 2018 2018 Achievements
- December 8, 2018 Designer Babies - Academic Seminar
- November 19, 2018 Listening Circles - academic lectures
- August 12, 2018 Cohesion - in Academic Writing
- July 26, 2018 Parallelism - in Academic Writing
- July 8, 2018 Evaluating Sources- What is an academic source?
- June 5, 2018 Mergers & Acquisitions - argument essay writing
- April 29, 2018 SPSE Reading & Writing Lessons
- April 4, 2018 The Gig Economy Book - 6 lessons [6 hours]
- March 19, 2018 Teaching EAP at University
- March 13, 2018 Helpful Academic Writing websites
- March 2, 2018 Independent Learning at University
- February 18, 2018 How to write an academic introduction
- February 3, 2018 Academic Dictogloss
- January 9, 2018 Academic Word List [AWL] Lessons
AEUK GDPR Privacy Notice [May 2018]
Who are we?
“At AEUK, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that AEUK are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. This GDPR Privacy notice provides detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.”
Types of data we collect
When someone visits www.academic-englishuk.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for the listening membership and subscription to our e-newsletter, we collect personal email information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Mailpoet, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Mailpoet’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer AEUK.
Electronic Payment Systems
We use PayPal only for all online payments and have access to your personal email address. When making a purchase from our website your email address is automatically added to our newsletter subscription service. This can be removed by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter or contacting us AEUK.
Access to personal information
Under GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the GDPR Privacy Notice