AEUK Terms & Conditions
Academic English listening & teaching materials PDFs
- Key terms and conditions: Since we offer non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds based on satisfaction. We offer free examples of what we sell giving the customer a true example of content. All sales are final. You are responsible for understanding our refund policy before making a purchase.
Free PDF Downloads
- Free PDF Downloads: Please share freely – no restrictions
(but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials &/or a link to our website. Thank you.)
Purchased PDF Downloads
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet to share freely.
- Downloads are restricted to 5 downloads only
- Downloads expire in 7 days
- PDF Downloads are photocopiable but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials.
- If you have any problems with downloading / seeing PDFs – please contact us
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 5 IP addresses only. If this is exceeded then a punishment period of 5 days will be applied to membership users. (this is a security breach to prevent passwords and username sharing)
- You can cancel membership subscription at anytime by contact us. However, membership will only expire at the end of month you have paid for.
- All the restrictions of ‘Purchased PDF Downloads’ apply to membership downloads
- If you have any problems with activating membership / downloading PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
- You are welcome to use / photocopy our materials for classes – please leave all logos and web addresses on worksheets – Thank you.
- “Fair Use” policy: You are welcome to share our materials within your departments among fellow teachers/tutors. ‘Fair Use’ would mean sharing among 10 – 20 teachers is ok but not sharing among 30 -100 teachers on a Pre-sessional Course for example. Please contact us to discuss options for using our materials for more than 30 tutors – thank you.
- E-Learning Environments: Please contact us if you wish to share our materials with students on Digital Learning Environments / Electronic Learning Environments / Blackboard to discuss prices / membership options.
- Logo-Free materials: please contact us for logo-free price options.
- Students – please respect the copyright of the products and don’t share through social media or internet sites – thank you.
- We don’t hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English and You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.
- The authors have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information within these materials was correct at time of publication. The author does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause.