AEUK Terms & Conditions
*Fair use policy* – Teacher Membership is restricted to 10 teachers only
- “Fair Use” policy: You are welcome to share our materials within your departments among fellow teachers/tutors. ‘Fair Use’ on TEACHER MEMBERSHIP would mean sharing among 10 teachers is ok but NOT sharing among 11- 100 teachers on a Pre-sessional Course for example. Please purchase our INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP to use our materials for more than 10+ tutors or share on Digital Learning environments – thank you.
Academic English listening & teaching materials PDFs
- Key terms and conditions: Since we offer non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds based on satisfaction. We offer free examples of what we sell giving the customer a true example of content. All sales are final. You are responsible for understanding our refund policy before making a purchase.
Free PDF Downloads
- Free PDF Downloads: Please share freely – no restrictions.
(but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials &/or a link to our website. Thank you.)
Teacher Membership / Listening Membership
- How to access Teacher Membership: https://www.academic-englishuk.com/teacher-membership-access
- Download absolutely everything. No limits on how many or how often over the 30 days.
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto Social Media / Internet sites to share freely.
- PDF Downloads are photocopiable but all Academic English UK logos and web addresses must be left on all materials. We have a ‘fair use policy’ see Academic English Teacher section (below).
- Access all Teacher Membership downloads through https://www.academic-englishuk.com/teacher-membership or TEACHER MEMBERSHIP on all individual downloads.
- Access all Listening Membership downloads through https://www.academic-englishuk.com/listening-membership-page or MEMBERSHIP on all individual listening downloads.
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 5 IP addresses only (prevent passwords and username sharing).
- If you have any problems with activating membership / downloading PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
Individual pay-as-you-go PDF Downloads
- Download link is made available on webpage after PayPal payment and also an email link is sent to you (may go to Junk Mail).
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet to share freely.
- Downloads are restricted to 5 downloads per download for each purchased download.
- Download link expires in 7 days (but once downloaded you can keep forever).
- PDF Downloads are photocopiable but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials.
- If you have any problems with downloading / seeing PDFs – please contact us
Academic English Teachers / Teaching departments
- You are welcome to use / photocopy our materials for classes – please leave all logos and web addresses on worksheets – Thank you.
- “Fair Use” policy: You are welcome to share our materials within your departments among fellow teachers/tutors. ‘Fair Use’ would mean sharing with up to 10 teachers is ok but NOT sharing among 11-100 teachers on a Pre-sessional Course for example. Please purchase our INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP to use our materials for more than 10 tutors – thank you.
- COVID 19 update: E-Learning Environments: We give permission for you to share our materials with up to 30 students on Digital Learning Environments / Electronic Learning Environments / Blackboard. These e-learning environments must be password protected. Over 30 students please purchase an iINSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP.
- Logo-Free materials: Our INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP 2 OPTION provides logo-free Word Documents that are fully adaptable.
- Students – please respect the copyright of the products and don’t share through social media or internet sites – thank you.
- Students – please limit sharing with friends, peers and classmates to five  people. Thanks
Storage of downloads
Once you have downloaded a digital product it is YOUR responsibility to keep this product safe and secure. Academic English UK is not responsible for lost or deleted products. We suggest you store all downloads on a cloud-based storage system.
- We don’t hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English and You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.
Offers / Discount / Price changes
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice.
- The authors have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information within these materials was correct at time of publication. The author does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause.