AEUK Terms & Conditions
Academic English listening & teaching materials PDFs
- Since we offer non-tangible, irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds based on satisfaction. We offer free examples of what we sell giving the customer a true example of content. All sales are final. You are responsible for understanding our refund policy before making a purchase.
Free PDF Downloads
- Free PDF Downloads: Please share freely - no restrictions
(but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials &/or a link to our website. Thank you.)
Purchased PDF Downloads
- Please respect the copyright of the material – please don’t share / upload PDFs onto the Internet.
- Downloads are restricted to 5 downloads only
- Downloads expire in 7 days
- PDF Downloads are photocopiable but we would appreciate it if all logos and web addresses were left on materials.
- If you have any problems with downloading / seeing PDFs – please contact us
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 5 IP addresses only. If this is exceeded then a punishment period of 5 days will be applied to membership users. (this is a security breach to prevent passwords and username sharing)
- You can cancel membership subscription at anytime by contact us. However, membership will only expire at the end of month you have paid for.
- All the restrictions of 'Purchased PDF Downloads' apply to membership downloads
- If you have any problems with activating membership / downloading PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
- You are welcome to use / photocopy our materials - please leave all logos and web addresses on worksheets - Thank you.
- E-Learning Environments: Please contact us if you wish to share our materials with students on Digital Learning Environments / Electronic Learning Environments / Blackboard to discuss prices / membership options.
- Students - please respect the copyright of the products and don't share through social media or internet sites - thank you.
- We don't hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English and You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.